My Husband

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I have to take a little time and brag on my wonderful husband. Keith knows that I have been a little stressed about going back to school, so he decided to do a little bit to help. Last night after I got home from work I walked into the kitchen and began trying to decide what we would eat for supper. It only took about 5 minutes of me rambling before Keith got a little upset! He "kindly" told me that he had worked all afternoon to dust and pick up the house. I then took a minute to walk around the house and notice all of his hard work. It was beautiful, and he even took a little time to make the bed (remember that rule about if you get up last you make the bed...Keith doesn't follow it, but today he did!) I just wanted to say thank you to Keith for being such a wonderful husband.

I pray that everyone has a wonderful week...the weather is beautiful, so take a little time to enjoy what God has blessed us with!

0 comments: