It's official...

Monday, June 15, 2009

After much procrastination I have decided to update our blog with some very interesting and exciting news...we are going to have a baby. Yep! That's right. There is going to be a combo of Keith and me running around this world in about 6 months. I am 13 weeks preggers (as my brother so kindly calls me these days). Keith is incredibly excited and I am recovering from the shock of things while my body settles into 6 more months of change. Everything has been pretty uneventful. I was fortunate not to face the dreaded morning sickness that I was so prepared for. I did however become an instant vegetarian! No meat for me! The fatigue is easing up, while the crazy dreams and insomnia are settling in. Overall, I am very excited, and I cannot wait for December. Yes! A Christmas Baby! December 22 to be exact! I have tons of ultrasound pictures that I promise to post sometime within the next several days! Hope everyone is doing well!

Love Wins!



post signature

2 comments:

*Staci* said...

I am so very excited for you and Keith! Stacey, you are gonna be such a precious mommy! Try to enjoy every minute of it, even though it seems endless at times, that sweet baby will be here before you know it. Your lives will be FOREVER changed....for the better!! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly for you. Love you!

The Covin's said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for yall. I hope everything continues to go well for you. You will be such a great mommy!