The Big Easy

Monday, July 14, 2008

After long nights of homework and studying, Keith has finally made it to New Orleans. He will be in the "Big Easy" for one week while he works on two classes for school. He arrived last night around 8:00, and called to express his loneliness through an almost crying voice. After the past weekend all I could do was cry. The stress of his father's heart attack, facing the fact that he could of died, my husband leaving for a whole week, and Keith basically crying over the phone was a whole lot to handle. I cried and prayed for quite a while and now I am doing much better, but I do ask that you keep Keith in your prayers while he is gone. He was not too excited about leaving his family during this time, but his dad did insisted that he go to school. Please pray for his safety and that God would comfort him during this time when he would rather be by his parents' side instead of sitting in a desk listening to a lecture.

Keith...I am a little jealous, but I have some requests...make sure you spend a little time sight seeing (St. Louis cathedral and Lafayette cemetery)...eat some good cajun food (my mom recommends the muffaletta, but I doubt you will like it), listen to some New Orleans jazz, and take a few pictures in the French Quarter...but most of all...bring me back a t-shirt! I love you very much...be safe and try to have a little fun!




post signature

0 comments: