The Healer

Monday, July 14, 2008

I must start this blog off by reporting how amazing my God is! Keith's father suffered a massive heart attack on Saturday, and God decided that He had a greater plan...He saved his life! The doctor himself stated that God must have more for him on this earth because the area of the heart that was affected usually results in death. I must say that it was amazing to see God reign over the rules of medicine. They were able to remove the clot and avoid surgery by placing a stent in his artery while he was in the Cath lab. It was no more than 4 hours later that he was cracking jokes about the fact that he "never saw the light". He was moved from the CICU last night into a regular room and has been told he will most likely be able to return home on Tuesday. I believe that this event made an impact on many people's lives including my own. Not only was I reminded again of how short life can be, but I also realized that Keith is going to work really hard to beat this gene factor. I wanted to say thank you to all of you who lifted this situation up in your prayers, and ask that you continue to pray for his health and a speedy recovery. I am continually amazed by God's grace, and this event is just another portrait of His love for His people.





post signature

0 comments: