Monday Blog

Monday, March 31, 2008

Well, Monday is my usual blogging day, but I must say that there is very little to talk about. I try to update on this very special day, so my husband will have something to read while he is in class...not paying attention! Our weekend was pretty slow minus a day of sickness and some snotty noses. For those of you who do check the blog I have a discovery to share with you. I have been keeping up with this man's blog for quite some time now, and I feel that I must share it with all my wonderful friends.

The link is www.cfhusband.blogspot.com or you can just click on CF Husband under "Our Friends." This man is incredible. His faith in God and love for his wife and new daughter are beautiful. His wife suffers from a terrible disease called Cystic Fibrosis. For those of you who are not in the medical field...this is a serious/deadly illness that affects the lungs. I encourage everyone who might be suffering from slight boredom to read this blog. It is inspiring!

I apologize for the lack of informing news, but I do pray that everyone haves a wonderful week!

God Bless!

3 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Beans Views On ... said...

how did my blog get bumped from your friends list!

*MIRANDA* said...

I read the cf blog EVERY single day...I think I'm a stalker! His story is amazing! Glad you're doing good and I miss you guys!