School Update

Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's official...I'm a Blazer. I was actually accepted into the college yesterday, and today I had a very nice meeting with the Director of the nursing mobility program. It was decided today that I will definitely be pursuing the RN-BSN-MSN. I will actually take my first graduate course this Fall. I must say that I was dreading the thought of going back to school, but now I guess that I am a little excited. Now I can finally say...I will be officically finished with school in two years. If all goes as planned, I will graduate with my Master's degree a few days after my 23rd birthday, and then I am NEVER going back to school. The end is in sight, and it looks Beautiful!

Life is Good!

1 comments:

jenn said...

cute blog! And that's amazing you'll be a NP in 2 years!