Birthday Weekend

Monday, September 15, 2008

This past weekend we were able to celebrate Keith's parent's birthdays. His mother's birthday was Friday and his dad's birthday was yesterday. We celebrated with a trip to Flemmings. Keith and I had heard from numerous individuals that this resteraunt and the steaks were phenomenal, but I must say that I really did not think that it was that great. I am the kind of girl who believes that the best steaks are cooked at home on a charcoal grill, but nevertheless the evening was great. The dessert was the best. We had a Chocolate Lava Cake with vanilla ice cream and two candles...so good! Keith and I got to dress up and go out...which we do not do that often. Keith actually wore dress pants, a button down shirt, and DRESS SHOES (he usually wears flops). We looked good, but I did not get a picture. We celebrated one more time on Sunday. I cooked a small lunch and we had an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. Keith followed up the afternoon with a nice long nap, and I did homework! Overall, the birthday weekend was a success!



Happy Birthday!


post signature

0 comments: