House Divided

Saturday, September 6, 2008



I have written before that Keith and I live in a house divided. Keith is an Alabama fan, and I am, wisely, an Auburn Fan. Keith has put forth a great effort this week to try and convert me to the other side, but I have not been shaken...WAR EAGLE! I am at home right now watching the Auburn-Southern Miss game and Keith is in Tuscaloosa with his dad preparing for the Alabama-Tulane game. Keith I hope you have a great time at the game, but you can forget about any conversion...I will forever bleed ORANGE and BLUE!





post signature

3 comments:

beanman said...

I am so proud of you!! War Eagle!! Now you and Keifer please hang out with us!

Nicole said...

That not even natural! Whenever you guys have kids, I'll have to tell Keith my Santa Claus trick, to keep you from brainwashing your poor children....Santa has to be for Alabama, why else would he wear Crimson and White all the time! ROLL TIDE!!!!!

beanman said...

If it comes to that, do the right thing!! Explain that Santa is kind of like Alabama fans always talking about winning a national title "this year". a delusion!