Auburn Football

Monday, September 15, 2008

Keith, Me, and our dogs headed up to my brother's house on Saturday for a day of corn hole, hotdogs, and Auburn Football. Alabama was only on paperview, so Keith did not have a problem watching the game with me and about 12 other Auburn fans...he did stand strong and sported his BAMA shirt on gameday. The day itself was wonderful. Jonathan and Rachel set some tents up in their front yard, along with lots of Auburn gear. It was very warm, but there was a slight breeze to cool us off. Everyone played tons of corn hole and ate lots of awesome food. Auburn kicked off at 6 and so began one of the most stressful football games I have ever seen. Thanks to our defense Auburn beat Mississippi State 3-2 (yes Keith I know...it sounds more like a soccer score than a football score.) Next week Auburn plays LSU and Alabama plays Arkansas, so things should begin to get interesting. I have tons of pictures below that show how great the day was! Enjoy and God Bless!



War Eagle!



Rachel and Allison



JP's game face



Jonathan and Dad playing corn hole



My hubby and me



Jonathan and Carla working the grill



Keith and Price wrestling before the game



Kaitlyn in her cute Auburn shirt



Corn Hole!




War Eagle Dogs!




post signature

0 comments: