25

Monday, September 7, 2009

We are now on our 25th week of pregnancy. It is crazy to think that we only, technically, have 15 more weeks to go! We will be going back to the doctor this Wednesday for our 6 month check up. They will be "double checking" the gender of the baby this week, so I will be sure to update if something changes! I will also be posting another belly picture soon. There has been some significant change!

Now let's play catch up with what has been going on in our small life!

We took our "babymoon" vacation 2 weeks ago. We spent a wonderful week in Cancun, Mexico. It was gorgeous. We had plenty of time to relax and enjoy the company of family and friends. I will post a few pictures as soon as I get home this afternoon. I just returned from our annual College Labor Day Retreat. Keith will be traveling home today, so please keep in your prayers. The Generation Band led worship and we were blessed to hear David Jett speak the whole weekend. It was absolutely awesome! Keith was able to enjoy some good seafood (This baby is not such a fan of seafood). We also settled in on Saturday night to watch football. Auburn won-WAR EAGLE! and just so Keith will not feel left out, Alabama won, too.

I am back at work now and our vacations are over, but the wedding season is just beggining. Over the next two months I will be in two weddings and attending multiple teas for my two best friends Amy and Samantha. I am so excited for both of them! All of the fun starts at the end of September, and I literally have some type of tea or wedding every weekend from that point on until November 21 and then it is time for baby!

Lastly, See the Need is on the way to Nuevo Laredo, Mexico this morning. The team will be gone until Saturday, so please keep them in your prayers!

Love Wins!



post signature

0 comments: