26 weeks

Saturday, September 19, 2009




My lovely husband/photographer (keithvardenphotography.com) took a few more professional pics of the belly this week. So far everything is still going great! The headaches are getting slightly better and we have officially less than a hundred days before this Little Miss makes her grand appearance. She is moving more and more and I am getting bigger and bigger. It is becoming more difficult to bend and move and sleeping at night is also something I am leaving behind. I know all of these things come with the game, so I will not continue to complain.

The next few weeks bring absolutely nothing but WEDDINGS! I have mentioned before that two of my best friends are getting married this fall and all of the parties start this coming weekend. I have a bridesmaid luncheon, lingerie shower, and bridal tea all in one weekend. I really am so excited about all of the parties. I remember how much fun I had at all of my parties and I hope these two girls sit back and enjoy all of the festivities.

I will post some pictures of all the events soon!

Side note: I mentioned above that Keith is doing some photography. I know that I am biased but he truly is incredibly talented. If you need a childrens/wedding/portrait photographer check out his website for pictures and prices.

Love Wins!



post signature

1 comments:

Brittany said...

um seriously.... where did that belly come from!?!?! You grew like over night!
These pics are so cute!