The Beginning of the End

Monday, September 28, 2009

According to my online baby calendar, today is my first official day in the third trimester of my pregnancy. I can honestly say that I have enjoyed being pregnant...thus far! I have very few things that are even worth complaining about, so I feel very blessed. As the date gets closer and closer, the shock of the whole idea is diminishing and excitement is setting in. I cannot wait to see her and to hold her. I know that I will miss having her "all to myself" but I am counting down the days until she is here, and I know Keith is ready for me to share!

We are starting to get things ready for Little Miss. We (mostly Keith) have picked out some gorgeous bedding for her crib.


Keith and his parents have also been working incredibly hard on refinishing our crib and changing table. We will be painting all the furniture black. Keith and I have also spent plenty of time at Babies R Us and Target registering for our baby shower. We still have plenty to do, but things are starting to take shape.


Love Wins!





post signature

2 comments:

beanman said...

my lil sis is gonna be a mom.. so so weird.. you will be great at it though.. love you..

*Staci* said...

Love, love the bedding! I also love your belly pic in the previous post...beautiful! I know it's getting harder, and pretty soon it will feel as if your pregnancy will never end, but when it's all said and done...you'd do it all over again in a heart beat! It's a small price to pay for the reward you receive in the end...you'll see! No one can tell you, until you experience it. You're about to experience the greatest love you will ever know...and I am so proud and excited for you Stacey! Keep the updates coming!