Just Thoughts...

Monday, April 7, 2008

So this is my first blog, my wife has been doing all the work and it is absolutely amazing. I am in love with her and she is with me most of the time :) No the past few months have been unbelievable. I couldn't ask for anything more. However I am having to learn that money is not something that we can just spend when I want to. Key word is on I. But it is amazingly fun as you can tell from the prior blogs. We are in our twenties yet we act like 70. hahah

So here is the thought... I am sitting in class listening to a professor (literally now) and we are talking about the doctrine of Christianity. Our discussions are deep and our thoughts are being probed to figure out these wanders of our faith. However, what happens when we focus on all the theologians and and theories and forget about the first love that we were called to? I mean don't get me wrong, it is important to understand what we believe, there is no question. But what I am learning about myself deals with getting so caught up in the business of the Christian life that I forget the purpose. I am called to make a difference.

So here is my declaration::.
I am called to be a world changer, one who is dedicated to the name of Christ being proclaimed to this world. I am a warrior. God is working in me to go to battle for the sake of Christianity. I am bold, not caring what people think, but passionately pursing a God who loves each and everyone of us. And Last but certainly not least, a Godly husband who is passionately in love with my wife, just as Christ loved His Church. To show her respect and to lead her in the way that only God can do.

So this where I am at... not sure if it makes sense to everyone reading (if anyone) But it makes sense in my heart and in my mind. I hope that it cascades out into my everyday life. I am tired of holding it in. I am called.



.::I am awakened::.

1 comments:

Beans Views On ... said...

nice post bro! we should discuss sometime. blessings and peace.jp