My Blog

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

So...I got a text message last night asking for the login to my blog, and I must say that I reluctantly gave all this information to my wonderful husband. I thought he would just write a few things about our wonderful marriage...oh no...I got home last night from work and he had changed my whole blog template. I must say that I was a little upset! Keith and I have two completely different ideas about design...and needless to say, I hated what he put on MY BLOG! I have absolutely no problem with him writing on the blog, but you can't just go and change my template. It really got to me! So, for those of you who have noticed the changed background, don't worry...my template will return along with some long awaited pictures! Keith I love you but no more changes...please!

0 comments: