Pictures of Our Life

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Well, I think that I finally got this picture thing figured out...and I thought that I would catch you guys up on some very important aspects in our lives!



God has blessed Keith and I with a passion to serve His children! This means we spend a lot of time apart, but God blesses us with moments like these where we are able to serve Him together! He is Good!



We are, unfortunately, a house divided...but that's okay! WAR EAGLE!






We wear flip flops everywhere...literally!





God has blessed me with these girls, and I love them!



Keith and I love to bowl, but everything is a competition. This is the one night...I think...that I bowled a better game!



On January 26, 2008 we became Man and Wife. I cried...Keith did not, but it was beautiful!

0 comments: