Tristan Prettyman

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Well, one of my favorite artists is coming to Birmingham tonight, and I am very excited...Tristan Prettyman! I am meeting Keith and Jonathan(my Big Bro) after work, and needless to say I cannot wait for this day to be over! Yes...I will be blessed with the two large black x's on my hands, as well as an extra $3.00 cover charge! But in...9 days I will reach another major milestone in my life! I will finally be 21! For those of you who know the slightest bit about me, you know that I really do not drink (and never will) but I cannot wait for this birthday. I guess after this blessed day...I will finally feel like an adult! I'll post about the show and hopefully some pictures (my computer is still preventing me from doing this)!

God Bless!

0 comments: